HEEEEELP.

Everytime I press a letter on the laptop, it just pops up random things.

PLEASE HELP

Im usin' the wii.. I cant go to any website or anywhere. Im stuck on homepage

The only suggestion I can think of is try restarting your computer. If you have a bilingual keyboard causing your problem I'm not sure how to get it to switch back without restarting. I always restarted my laptop. I hope this helps.

What do you mean "pops up random things" like types random things or literally pops open random pages/applications. Is it only while you're on the internet? Or the laptop just isn't responding? Either way, try restarting your computer first, or try using a different browser if you have one.

• 2 weeks later...

It could be either that your keyboard is set to the numberpad setting which you can turn off using the Fn key + one of the F# keys (differs by laptop). Also to change your keyboard settings so it doesn't switch anymore (if the problem is a bilingual keyboard) there will be either a keyboard button or a blue button with the letters EN in white in the box. Click that and switch keyboard setting to English (US).