How old?

Just1Person

Neopets wasn't always a kid's site! xD I'm 24 and still playing. Don't plan to quit any time soon (well, pending the current situation with my account, but barring that) but I also don't plan on telling anyone I know I play Neopets either :P

I've noticed there are tons of adult neopets on premium. I'm 22 and have been on neopets since I was 14.

I'm 18! I started playing when I was 10 and I think I like the game more now than I did back then. I know I'm not going to grow out of it, I love playing, but I don't think I would bring it up in conversation that I play neopets lol.

For some reason I just still feel old.

Its true i don't know what adulthood means. Like I just feel like It's just working. you go to school to get educated and then work until your old and then die.

It's like everything is literal for me. :(

I just feel like the only one that is judging me is me. I always feel embarased when I shouldn't. I don't know why.

I can't really speak for people my own age much, but quite a few people know I play (It's kinda hard to hide it when I play at work and I work in a room with other people) and I've never once been teased about it.

I work for a computer company, and I work with about 10-11 people. Of all of those, 7 or 8 of them know I play, including my boss. And none of them have ever laughed or teased me about it. (They range in age from about 23-40s+)

I was more shy about it in the beginning, but after how everyone was accepting of it, now it doesn't bother me when someone walks by and sees my pages up.

My boss knew what it was, because one of his daughters plays. I've had a few of my co-workers, from my age range, and the 40+ range, ask me to show them parts of the site. But then again, browser games are pretty big at my job, because we work long hours, with not a whole lot of active work, just because someone has to be around 24/7 in the case that something does happen (though it's not often that it does.) There's a lot of downtime, and we can't have gaming systems or full screen games, so we all do a lot of browser games.

I'm 19 years old, and have been playing since I was maybe 8 or 9? My fiancee is 24 and still has a neopets account XD

Neopets was originally made for bored college kids... so I don't think there's such a thing as too old for neopets! Hurrah!

Gonna be 18 in 7 days. Weeee. I've been playing since I was 12 and I honestly don't see myself quitting neopets anytime soon, either.