Festival of Neggs Question

Kaylan

So I can't seem to get past the first negg that I gave to Kari. I did get a mini-negg but didn't give it back to the yurble but I wasn't planning on enlarging it. But it seems I can't get anymore of the neggs I need to to finish the first day. Any suggestions? Do I need to enlarge it before I can get anymore?

Edit: I have all the plastic neggs. Just not 3 of the big ones.

There is the mini negg, the plaid negg and 10 little plastic neggs. You need to find the plastic neggs before 12 NST though or your meter will reset. If you have all 10 of them you will get a bonus prize :)

there is a topic with the links, I have to step out for a minute but I am sure someone can point you in the right direction. :)

Kaylan you're referring to the other three neggs beside the plaid negg that was found in Roo Island right?

If that's waht you're referring to then you can only collect one of those each day when they're released. The event lasts for 21 days but only 20 updates. Since today was the first day you can only collect today's negg. And if you miss a day you can go back to that day and collect the negg. I hope this answers your question.

Gahhh, I was freaking out. I guess I got confused on how many I was supposed to collect today. Thank you so much! I feel extremely silly. (:

You're very welcome! If this is your first Festival of Neggs negg hunt then it can be a little confusing. We're always here to help! :)