Confused :s

sugagem01

Right, i was playing extreme potato counter, got my highest score ever. 179 btw not ecatly hi-score table high but still.. When i went to send my score hoping id get a 1000nps thinking whoopee but instead of saying Score sent it said...

"Your score is being reviewed by staff. If it is deemed valid you will recieve your neopoints and go into the hi-score table"

Has any1 had this before if so what does it mean?

It's still a higher than average score, and if the last score you sent was much lower than this one, it's probably gotten flagged because as you know not everyone likes to play fair. I wouldn't worry about it much though. Probably just TNT taking extra precautions :)

Thank god, i was getting worried. Im a really strange person where i will sit here and just imagine the worst things happening. So i was sitting here thinking, i just hit a mill yesterday and now they r gunna freeze my account, and everything ive worked for everyday for the past 3months was for nothing, il have to start a new account re-decide names and spiecies etc etc.

Thanks :) I think it was a complete Fluke! epesh the last 1, i counted to 5 before the screen bombarded with carrots and potatoes so at the end i just put in a random 37 and woohoo. My brain must be on overdrive lol. Now to give it a nice rest.