April Fools' Avatar

Lauren_x

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how likely is it that they retired the avatar?

Oh don't say that T_T I'm already missing too many retired Avatars, I don't need another to add on that list.

The news is still talking about the April Fool's joke and some members are still dealing with the Lab Ray prank. Most likely they are going to release the avvie when all the effects of April Fool's are over.

Hopefully it's not been retired! I really like that one D:

I'd be gutted if they've retired it - I've missed it every other year, I wanted it checked off my list!

I feel you there :( I started again a few months ago on an old main and it doesn't yet have that avatar. This would be an extra annoyance since the month I finally decided to go for Invasion of Meridell the avvie was retired XD

I'd be gutted if they've retired it - I've missed it every other year, I wanted it checked off my list!

Same :( I only really discovered avatars a few months ago and I'm already kicking myself about all the retireds I haven't got already :(

Gahhhhhhh!! T_T

I hope they'll give out the Kari Avies again. I did everything I swear that one year to get those but some how I didn't get them.

I got it too ^_^ Soo happy it wasn't retired! Huzzah! :D