Collector's Donation List

Lady Kakata

I like to donate items to people building galleries, but sometimes I'm not sure if they're looking for an item or even if they accept donations! So, I would like to make a list of people who are building galleries and if they would like a little help!

To get on the list, just fill out the following things :

1. What do you collect?

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.)

3. Do you accept donations?

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for?

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?)

6. Do you want to donate to others?

For myself :

1. I collect Faerie Foods

2. Items must be sold by the Faerie Foods store, have the word 'Faerie' in the title, have the NAME of a particular faerie (i.e. Illusen) in the title, or be given out by Jhudora/Illusen in their quests, and must be edible!

3. Yes, but items I'm looking for are VERY expensive!

4. Yes, in my gallery description!

5. NOT REALLY, I have most items so any double-donations will be fed to my pets!

6. YES!!

This is a great idea :D

1. What do you collect? I collect purple and pink things :D Very vague I know ;)

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.) Needs to be purple or pink, preferably cute but anything goes really!

3. Do you accept donations? Yes, readily.

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? No hehe, I think there are too many things in Neopia to list them all.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) Nope, I'd just send it back with my heartfelt thanks.

6. Do you want to donate to others? Yes :)

Yeah I love this idea :D

1. What do you collect? Slorg items and shells/corals

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? I collect any items with the word 'slorg' in the name or any items with a slorg featured on it (for example, the island gift bag has a slorg on it). As for shells/corals I only collect actual collectable shells and maraquan/deep items that by appearance look as if you could find it underwater. For example, shell hair clip LOOKS like a shell, not a hair clip, so that counts.

3. Do you accept donations? Yes ^^

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? No

5. Do you mind more than one donation? No, I don't mind them, but I will probably need to take them out of the gallery at a later date when it becomes too expensive to expand. Duplicate plain slorgs will be painted.

6. Do you want to donate to others? Yes ^^

Thank you behemothrules!

:) this is a great idea

1. What do you collect? Petpets/p3 and Neggs

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.)none as long as it's a negg or a petpet/p3

3. Do you accept donations? Yes

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? no i like anything not on my gallery

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) no

6. Do you want to donate to others? yes

:)

Thanks Lady Kakata

Thanks behemothrules

This is so cool ^_^ *prepares to gift like crazy*

1. Plushies

2. no criteria, just plushie that are cute/unique

3. I'm sorry, but is there anyone who doesnt?

4. Nope, anything not already in my gallery is appreciated!

5. I will probably just give the item back (with many thanks) or if the person doesnt mind, I will find some other plushie collector to give it to

6. Yes! ^_^

Thanks so much to everyone who donated to my gallery! Its hugely appreciated ^_^

Great idea! I can't wait to see all the different things people collect.

1. Usuki's and Mystery Capsules (have to add the Mystery Capsule part cause I'm proud of what I have so far!)

2. Any type of Usuki related item or Mystery Capsule

3. Yes :)

4. Not yet but anything not in my gallery I don't have Got one now! http://www.neopets.com/~the_wraith_2790

5. No I don't mind and would probably try to share the kindness.

6. Yes!!

Thank you behemothrules!

Thank you LadyKakata!

Edited by GA_Bulldogs4life

Awesome idea! Hmm.. -fills this out and gets excited too- xD

1. Pineapple and Rainbow themed items.

2. Well it has to either have the word in the name or look like it.

3. Yes of course.

4. Yes I sure do. Lol I keep it on a wordpad. My gallery has all of the things I already have. :)

5. I don't mind at all.

6. Yep!

most of the items on my wishlist cost lots and lots of money ... so i'm not requiring any donations .. but it's fun to fill in the form lol

1. What do you collect? Musical items ...

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.) ............ it has to do with music , singing or dancing ... (no disco though cuz that's a separte gallery on its own)

3. Do you accept donations? sure :D

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? http://www.neopets.com/~16B

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) ............... if i got dupicates i usually send one back or sell one and use the money to buy another item i need ...

6. Do you want to donate to others? yes :)

1. What do you collect? OMELETTES!

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? Collecting all omelettes and omelette-related items (e.g. omelette shield) availble in Neopia!

3. Do you accept donations? Of course :)

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? My highest priorities, in this order: Magical Tomato and Pepper Omelette

Honey Blossom Omelette, Hot Tyrannian Pepper Omelette,

Ugga Melon Omelette, and Little Fishy Omelette

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) Of courrse not, all help is very welcome.

6. Do you want to donate to others? Yes :)

SUCH a great idea!

1. What do you collect? Chomby things!

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.) Anything with the word Chomby in it really, or Chomby related.

3. Do you accept donations? Yes

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? I don't, however, my gallery is pretty small at the moment, so chances are I don't have most things.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) Not at all!

6. Do you want to donate to others? YES! In fact I'm about to go through this list now :D

1. What do you collect? Anything grundo related.

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? Needs to have grundo in the name/description or a picturelike Attack on Kreludor, Gargaroxs Lunchbox, and Kreludan Life

3. Do you accept donations? Yes, but most of the items I need are expensive.

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? Not currently, I should make one...But anything not in my gallery is what I am looking for.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? Not at all. I will normally return them with a thank you neomail.

6. Do you want to donate to others? Of course, especially if i have them in my SDB. Items: 2,241 | Qty: 10,648 So probably a lot of people will be in luck.

EDIT: haha so I realized I don't have any link to my account no here... http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=neomaniac513

1. Altador Cup Items. Any that arent in my gallery.

2. Comes from prize shop, retired souvenier shop. Tends to have Altador Cup in the name.

3. Yes. But I wouldn't want someone like buying my whole gallery for me. I like to work for it.

4. I'll make one.

5. Yeah. Id prefer it be kept.

6. I couldn't ask for donations if I didnt.

1. Plushies! <3

2. It must have plushie in the name (Plushie Burger, Plushie Babaa) or be a plushie or be "fluffy" (fuzzles count)

3. Yes! I have a thank you list in my gallery

4. Anything not in my gallery

5. Not at all! I'd give the extras to other collectors I know!

6. Yes! (Enjoy!)

1. What do you collect? Balloons

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? Anything balloon-ish!

3. Do you accept donations? Of course!

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? No, I'm still discovering what I need, but essentially anything that isn't in my gallery.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? I don't mind, but I probably won't put duplicates in my gallery. Would send them back with a thank-you or pass them along!

6. Do you want to donate to others? Absolutely! I'm going for pack-rat right now, but I'm sure that when I'm finished I may have a thing or two that somebody needs. :)

Thank you lydia_trebond and lady kakata!

Edited by passiflora

What a great idea!! Here is my list!

1. What do you collect? Anything Blumaroo relate

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? Nees to be relate to Blumaroos, Roo Island, Famous roos (King Roo, Count Von Roo etc) Or just have a blumaroo in it's picture. Anything really!

3. Do you accept donations? Yes, of course, but most of the things I need now are expensive/ hard to fin

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? Not really, just anything that isn't alreay in my gallery

5. Do you mind more than one donation? I would usually return the item with a poilte thank you as any ouble ups take up valuable storge space an as we all know, gallery upgraes are not cheap

6. Do you want to donate to others? ABSOLUTLY!!!!!

EDIT

Here http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=kyliecool is the link to my gallery, for anyone interested :D

Not to detract from other people's galleries but I have been debating for awhile on what else I could start a gallery with. Well it finally came to me today.

Gallery 2

1. What do you collect? Darigan items.

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? Right now only Darigan in the name, or description.

3. Do you accept donations? Yes and its a relatively new gallery so I need a lot of things.

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? Anything not in my gallery (http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=starjumper513) is what I am looking for.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? Not at all. I will normally return them with a thank you neomail.

6. Do you want to donate to others? Of course.

This is a neat topic!

1. What do you collect?

All things Eyrie

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.)

Anything with the word eyrie, has an eyrie pictured, or could be uesful too an eyrie

I sure do

I dont have a list but like most people, if its not in my gallery i still need it

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?)

I dont mind, but if i already have the item I will return the duplicate

Yes I do but my donations will come out of my sdb and some of you aleady have the items I would give you, also since one time my gallery was plushies i have a hard time letting them go :* (though duplicates anyone can have)

• 1 month later...

I've started a couple of new collections for my side account galleries :3

1. What do you collect? fire faerie items

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.) needs to be fire faerie related! so far the items I'm going for are those with 'fire faerie' in the name.

3. Do you accept donations? yes :)

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? pretty much anything that isn't here; http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=hurmione

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) nope :)

6. Do you want to donate to others? yess! and after this post I'm off to do my rounds again and see what I have in my sdb that others could make use of!

1. What do you collect?

Like so many others, Plushies!

Any plushie or plushie related thing I don't have in my gallery.

Yup

Not right now but perhaps I could make a list of semi-cheap items I need.

I wouldn't mind. :)

Yup, and I already donated to 2 lucky people. *searches through SDB to find other gallery items for people.*

Edit: Also, what a wonderful idea. I've been wondering how I could go about surprise gift-giving and this gives me the perfect way to do so. :D

Great idea! I can't wait to see all the different things people collect.

1. Usuki's and Mystery Capsules (have to add the Mystery Capsule part cause I'm proud of what I have so far!)

2. Any type of Usuki related item or Mystery Capsule

3. Yes :)

4. Not yet but anything not in my gallery I don't have Got one now! http://www.neopets.c...the_wraith_2790

5. No I don't mind and would probably try to share the kindness.

6. Yes!!

Thank you behemothrules!

Thank you LadyKakata!

I've sent you some items I had in my SDB from your list, I hope I'm not too late :)

Ok so because items are collect are pretty expensive - at least the ones that are still missing - I'd be grateful if I could get a bit of a discount on purchasing! If anyone has anything for sale neomail me with your price! :)

1. What do you collect? Yo-yos

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? Well Yo-yo toys :D

3. Do you accept donations? Yes, but the ones I'm searching are quite expensive, so I'm only hoping for a discount if anyone has the item.

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? Yes, here: http://www.neopets.com/~IbisMay

5. Do you mind more than one donation? Well no, but it's most likely not going to happen with these items :D

6. Do you want to donate to others? Sure do :)

Edited by Mrs. B