What's Up Everybody!

I played this when I was about 9 years old and had an account which I lost, I also lost my painted yurble which my sister gave me. A few years later I created a new account with the same goal: to get it painted the same. Sadly, I stopped playing for a while until now. I recently painted it magma and two days later was shot by a penguin who turned him into a baby[something Happen Event]. At first I was pretty upset, but then I liked the little fella. This also made me want to get a xweetok who I also dipped in the magma pool. I also started using this website for a while now, and decided It was time to get involved. I hope to meet some great people. Add me if you want :)

Everyone has a different preference on Boochi. Some take him as evil, and others take him as nice for those who don't want to spend NP on a Baby Paint Brush.

Also, they call me Neomysterion. I've been on Neopets since I was 10 years old, and I'm turning 20 on April 18th. I'm also a forum moderator, you can turn to me if you have a question or two on the forum.

TDN has a great number of helpful Neopets users, you're never alone over here at The Daily Neopets. Don't forget to enjoy yourself as well, and I'll be seeing you around. :yes:

Hey! Glad to hear your back on Neo after such a long time, I'm sure the forums will be a great source if you have any questions or anything - site must've changed quite a bit since your last visit :P

There are some really lovely people here, hope you have fun! :D