Hi everyone!

You can call me AvaLocke, but my real name is actually Bronwyn and I am a uni student at Edith Cowan. I was recently asked to compare and contrast two online communities (bleugh - essays...) and you know what, I chose this one as one of them!! Here's to making homework interactive entertainment!

I used to play neopets to death as a kid, and I am so excited to come back now to a community who loves it as much as I do! Please add me as a friend on neopets, I think my little guy will get lonely. AvaLocke is the neopets username, too!

Oh yes, and is the official neopets forum? Even if it is not it does not really matter ^.^ Can't wait to get stuck into the community! Remember to add me!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Ava

Welcome to TDN Ava. :) I'm Spritzie.

You'll definitely love the community here. And to answer your question, we aren't the official Neopets forums. Those would be the Neoboards on the Neopets site itself. TDN is a Neopets related help site, and this is the forums and community for TDN.

Welcome AvaLocke. TDN has a great number of either longtime Neopets users or Neopets users returning after a long hiatus. Also, TDN is a Neopets fan and help site with a great and very active Neopets fan forum, as well as decent guides to many things around Neopets that'll boost your Neopets experience.

Any concerns or questions (Neopets-related or not)? Ask me or another staff member, and we'll be glad to lend you a hand. ^_^