Hello~!

Welcome Littlemrmissy! A good number of things have changed on Neopets after my 3 year hiatus off the site (February 2007 to August 2010). Some of these changes include:

1. New games, along with some games removed and facelifts to previous games. I used to remember some of the games on Neopets looking rather simple (Destruct-O-Match, Ice Cream Machine, Mutant Graveyard of Doom, etc.) when I first joined back in 2002, and some of these games look very well enhanced in both graphics and gameplay. There is also a board game like experience called Key Quest where Neopets users collect keys and see who reaches the gate first, sort of like a Mario Party-type of experience.

2. New dailies and wheels. I used to remember Neopets just having several dailies (Tombola, Fruit Machine, Giant Omellete, etc.) when I was a beginner, and Neopets has several dailies (especially those ones over at Krawk Island) that give players a very rare chance of scoring a Magical Krawk Plushie or perhaps a Draik Egg for example. There's also a high-costing wheel that players can spin that may give Neopets users the chance of scoring rare goodies like Job Coupons, Paint Brushes, Nerkmids, and Secret Lab Map pieces, too.

3. Pets can be customized, dressed up, and the like. Since 2007, TNT has unleashed wearable items for Neopets to wear so they won't look like plain old regular pets. You can check out our Customization section to learn more on the latest Neopets fashions and trends.

4. NC Mall, where players can purchase premium items and fashions with a different Neopian currency called NeoCash (normally requires actual money, though some users can get lucky by scoring it over at the Qasalan Expellibox for free (slim chance of occurring, but it does happen)).

There's some other things that I didn't mention, I didn't want to bore you. If anything, contact any of us on staff. Don't forget that there's also other great and helpful users around TDN that will be honoured to enhance your Neopets experience, too. :)