Facebook doesn't work on Chrome

Recently it's been freezing up on my main browser, Chrome, and not responding, preventing me from receiving chat messages. It started doing this since Thrusday, worked normally Friday, and now it has stopped working again tonight. What's going on?

I'm no expert by any means but the first thing I would try is making sure you are running the latest version of your browser and restart the machine. After that, I would be lost lol.

You are right that Chrome could probably use an update, and I'm not very bright on computers, either. :laughingsmiley:

I should check my browser - oh, and clearing cache might also help.

I find Google Chrome tends to mess up on me far more often than say, FireFox does. It's sometimes a bit slow, some things don't run, and in some circumstances, I end up seeing my desktop and random images from other forums floating around. It's only when I use Chrome. o_0 So yeah, I'm having some issues with it, too. And I'm not much of a computer expert, but perhaps I should check mine for updates as well.