Cave Chia for DoN?

Hey, I'm having problems getting the Cave Chia as a challenger. I've checked the battlepedia, gone to the page suggested and refreshed repeatedly on that page but nothing happens. I've checked my challengers and hes still not their. Should I be doning something else?

Thanks for your help :)

Thanks, I'll keep trying :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If your on a PC, just tap on the F5 key repeatedly for 30 seconds or so, then go check the challenger page and see if you've got him. Repeat until successful.

(If you're on a Mac, do the same thing, only instead of F5, you'll have to use CMD + R).

EDIT: And you are refreshing here, right?

If your on a PC, just tap on the F5 key repeatedly for 30 seconds or so, then go check the challenger page and see if you've got him. Repeat until successful.

(If you're on a Mac, do the same thing, only instead of F5, you'll have to use CMD + R).

EDIT: And you are refreshing here, right?

People have been frozen for using the F5 key, I'd stick with CTRL + R for refreshing. EDIT: Oop, you said tap! That's a lot better than holding it down ^_^ Still, be careful D:

I'm sure you'll get him if you keep at it :) I'm actually having trouble getting Giant Ghostkerchief as a challenger though so it could be a glitch... most likely just taking some time for you though. It'll happen ^_^