Hullo!

Glacidea

Hey there! I'm Glacidea. Been a member of Neopets on and off since about 2002, but my original account was lost in an unfortunate chain of events known as "forgetting all my info".

I played about three years back, quit, and have just recently come back. And now I'm looking for a nice community to be a part of. This place seems to fit the bill, so I'm just gonna take nest here, hope no one minds!

I'm an adult Neopian, age 21, as well as an artist, I regularly enter the Beauty Contest, and have as of late tried entering the Art Gallery, only time will tell how that goes. Other things I enjoy doing are restocking, playing every game imaginable, and staring at my Habitarium.

Here's hoping I make many Neofriends here. :3c

Adult Neopians? You're not alone when it comes to adult Neopets users. Most members over here at TDN are in their later teens and 20s, along with some members that older and several younger kids and teen members, too.

They call me Neomysterion, I've been on Neopets since 2002, and I work over here as a moderator.

Ask me or another member of the TDN crew if you have a question about Neopets or TDN, or if you're stuck on a Faerie Quest. Enjoy yourself, and we here at TDN got your back on many things Neopets-related! ;)

My name's Jess, and there are a lot of adult members here, but I'm not one of them. I'm one of the younger members here. But you'll fit in with a lot of people your age.