Edna Avatar

I was watching the avatar boards today and saw someone throwing out the idea that you only get the Edna - Cackle avatar if she asks for 3 items. Everyone I saw who could remember when they got the avvie agreed that they had got the avvie when she wanted 3 items. My question is has anyone got this avvie with her only asking for 1-2 items? I also saw some people saying that it had to involve "rainbow" not sure if they meant an item or the spell Edna is trying to complete so if anyone knows what that is about mind explaining?

I got the avatar with 3-items quest as well .. when I read that on some avatar help page I stopped doing 1 and 2 item quests and not long after I got the avatar ... but maybe it's just a coincidence

I think I am only going to do 3 item quests for a while and see if I get lucky. I hope it's not just a coincidence!

I did the same thing as Angeló. Once I saw that people were getting it on quests with 3 items, I never did any other quests with her unless they were really cheap. After I started doing mostly 3-item quests, I got it in about a week or two.

I started only doing three item quests when I began trying for the avatar. I also just completed two quests, one of which had 'rainbow' in the name of the recipe, and the other that had it in one of the ingredients. Neither worked! I'll just keep trying the three item quests until I get lucky. Good luck!

Thanks for responding about the rainbow thing! Looks like I will just do all quests with 3 items until I get it.