Question about neopets premium referrals?

laurshep

I'm a Premium newbie and looking to find some people to invite to premium but I wasn't sure how to do it? Is there a particular board of people wanting to sign up for premium or can I post a topic asking people to let me invite them or is that against the rules? I need tips and more information about the whole thing. I would appreciate anyone who replies! ^.^ Thanks in advance

Premium referrals are currently disabled until TNT finishes making the changes to the service. They are expected in the next couple months. Until then, you can't refer people, people cannot sign up, and you are unable to unsubscribe from Premium. On the boards, there will occasionally be people asking for an invite (when referrals are working). You could also make a note on your user lookup that you are willing to refer people. But, like I said, referrals are currently disabled. They used to be given out from the portal, but since the portal feature is being taken away after the update, TNT will implement a new referral system, which they will give us more information on as they get closer to releasing the updated service.

what exactly is premium....like vs not premium...is it really worth it?

We have had other threads discussing the benefits of premium here and here

I have seen a few premium members on charter saying that they were able to refer people recently and redeem prizes. At the same time I have seen members complain about having sent out the referral but not received anything yet.