I'm in need of a BIG hug TDN :(::

Blumaroo

Hello TDN!

My cousin has been missing since March 21 in IN. I'm praying for his safe return. I live all the way in MA and I'm so clueless on what to do. I just really wish the police or FBI would find something! It's been too long and I'm getting worried!

My aunt and uncle are so torn apart! They are like a mom and dad to me and it's hurting me so bad! I'm hoping for best!

My husband is trying to keep me from falling, but I can't stop crying. I'm just so worried!

I'm trying to stay strong, but sometimes it's just so hard! :(

I'm sorry you are going through this... I know how you feel, my brother (he's authistic) went missing for a day and a half a couple years ago, It was the most horrible feeling ever.... I can only imagine how bad you must feel after almost a week with no news... I hope he will pop up safe and sound very soon. *hugs*

I can't say that I know how you feel, but I imagine that it must be terrible not knowing how your loved one is doing. I hope with all my heart that your cousin would find his way home soon! Stay strong for your aunt and uncle! *huggles*

*hug* :sad01_anim: i have no idea really how the system works over there, but i do hope your cousin comes back, safe and sound *hug* wishing all the best for you and your family, i've never been in that situation myself, but its obviously a difficult and hard situation, so my thoughts are with you all.

I'm terribly sorry ... and my thoughts are with you and your family ... the world as we know it has become a terrible and ugly place ... I pray your cousin would come back home safe really soon ...

A few years ago , my best friend's brother , who owned a clothing shop in Brazil , was kidnapped by some thugs and they demanded a huge ransom ... that was one of the worst weeks of our lives ... in the end he was saved by the police and fled that country right away never to go back ...

*big hugs* :( My thoughts are with you and your family. I cant imagine how you must be feeling right now, I really hope he's found soon xxxxxx

Hello all, thanks for the hugs. We got the unfortunate news today. :sad02:

He was found, but was announced dead at the scene. R.I.P. my dear cousin.

Thank you all for the support.

Hello all, thanks for the hugs. We got the unfortunate news today. :sad02:

He was found, but was announced dead at the scene. R.I.P. my dear cousin.

Thank you all for the support.

My thoughts are entirely with your family and on your dear cousin.

May your cousin rest in peace, I'm terribly sorry to hear this news.

*Big, HUGE internet hugs*

They are going to do an autopsy 8:30 tomorrow morning. Hopefully we'll find the answers soon.

Thank you all so very much for the support! I really do appreciate it!

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this... :( You and your family are in my thoughts. Know that you can always come here if you need to talk, rant, or just put your mind on something else... *lots of hugs*

Thank you all. So far they think the cause of death is that someone possibly murdered him, but they are doing more test.

I really appreciate all of you for your supports during this hard time. *big huge hugs for all*

I'll keep everyone updated on anything else they say.