silbert

I loved the avatar series, but I havent watched any Korra yet :sad01_anim: but I will. Though I'm not sure how I feel that it wont have aang in the way I'm used to, How do you feel about that?

I'm with you on this. I became addicted to the Avatar series after watching the first episode and I've gotten used to seeing the characters the way they are. Not too sure how long I'll take to get over the familiarity of the old characters, but I think I'll probably watch LoK somewhere in the near future since I heard the reviews for it are generally positive =)

I a big fan of avatar! :) However, I think the past seasons were better. But since only 2 eps of the new season have just been released, I'm hoping to see more action (I kinda want to see those cool bending moves like the fire shaped like a dragon, etc. )

I found the episodes, but I'm waiting to watch them with my father because Avatar was our thing (after i got him into it :D).

My friends and I are very big fans of the show, and I was very excited to hear about Legends of Korra, although I haven't been following news on it. I didn't know it's started showing! I'm going to have to catch up and let you know what I think xD But it seems like it's going to be awesome, just like the original Avatar.

I loved the avatar series, best animated series I've ever seen (best ANY series pretty much). Now I've watched the first 2 episodes of LoK and...I dunno, something is missing from the old series. I'm not talking just all the characters, but the style is really different. The modernity and the fact that everyone knows who the avatar is just took the whole grand mystery out of it (I mean seriously...the avatar in a press conference?). I still have hopes for the series because I remember the first episodes of the original series weren't quite as good as the rest...