quickie drawings

alexwhite

Wow it's amazing! :D I love the coloring especially.

And don't despair; Faerie drawings get in all the time. Especially on their specific holidays.

It's a shame Jhudora Day was last month; that would have been a shoo-in for that gallery.

i now know the pain of making neopoints. in things like Gaia online and a few other pet sites it was always easy for me because i'd just take a commission and get enough of the site currency to spend recklessly. After reading through the TOS of neopets and realizing you aren't allowed to do that, i will probably not play as much as i had anticipated i would.

also don't be too quick to say i have talent.

I have no idea how to draw animals.

at all

qwyuoauiguiogujkldbjkbj;db;buo :O :O :O

SO GOOD!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that will get in, it's incredible. Not all the drawings in the AG are of Neopets ^_^

Like Angelo says Key Quest and Habitarium are good ways to make neopoints, but I also know of someone who makes *a lot* of np just entering competitions like the AG - you can get some really expensive prizes! She has a page with all her wins on, I'll message you it so you can have a look :)

Neo might seem quite daunting at first cause it is a little hard to get started earning monies, but when you get into it and figure out what works best for you it's quite easy. There's also things like the Stock Market and Food Club if you prefer making np that way as well.