What was this about?

sugagem01

just a note, it isnt nessicarily help its a question but i dont think it would have come under General chat.

Just played Ugga Drop and after i sent a score of 32,000 it came up i have beat Abigails score keep on trying for AAA's.

Bit confused as i have done every DD this year and that, was not one of the games, Also it came up with New game challenge?

Probably something i missed whilst not playing neopets for a few yrs but still, wouldnt it have stopped by now?

Did you get a prize in your inventory?

Ugga Drop is a semi-new game, and was part of the New Game Challenge. (The New Game Challenge is when a new game is released, TNT gives a score for Abigail, AAA, and Lulu to beat, and receive prizes for.)

That is weird though, because I want to say the last NGC game was Invasion Blastoids, and when a new game is released, the game that was previously part of the NGC, is replaced by the newest game.

yes it's because it's part of the New Game Challenge .. the first time you send a score you'll get the message that you beat Abigail or AAA but without the prize , since newer games were released ever since

It's not part of Daily Dare. Ugga Drop was a new game, which was part of the New Game Challenge. That's where you can beat AAA, Abigail, Lulu, at a new game for prizes. It's totally unrelated to DD.