New to TDN sorta.

Hi i guess i just wanted to introduce myself. I have been using the site for a long time but mostly just reading. I've been playing neopets since it first came out. I forgot my first account, then my second kinda got taken over by one of my cousins, then my third well since one cousin had one i had to make all my cousins neopets accounts. But alas here i am again.

In the last year i have really become more active in neopets. I have a 5 month old and it is nice having something thats easy to get into to play at night. I'm working on avatars atm, and just trying to get my account looking nice. So hi all :)

Hey Kristin! (May I call you this? That's the name I spotted in your user-look up!)

Happy to have you here. Your 5 month old caught my eye. What a sweetie. Very cute. I'm Rayna, Mother to a cat (you can see her in my Avatar). I usually use my display picture as me, but I decided my cat was cuter. You can check out the photo thread if you want to see what some of us look like. ^.~

I'm guessing you're a Starbucks fan? I'm more into Tim Horton's, but Starbucks makes for a good occasional treat. I don't really drink coffee.

Need anything? Feel free to ask. It's a great community.

I never been to a Starbucks before (maybe once, but I'm not entirely sure), I've been more of a Dunkin' Donuts and Honey Dew Dounts type of person.

By the way, my name is Neomysterion, and I am one of the few forum mods over here at The Daily Neopets. If you have a question, we have helpful forum members and staffers to assist you in all of your Neopets and everyday needs. :)

Hey there :) Nice to meet you, I'm Saxen. Welcome to the forums ^_^

Your picture is absolutely adorable btw!! <3