Deleting Guild Trouble

Dillon

Hey i am having trouble with deleting a stupid guild. I made up in spite. And when i click delete it say i was directed to the wrong page.

Guild Info : Leader in The Daily Neopets

A...spite guild? o.o;;

From out Guilds 101 guide...

How do I delete a guild?

To delete a guild you need to be the leader. Before you can delete a guild you must remove ALL the members. To do this click on members in your admin section and then in turn remove each member. Then you can delete the guild.

No its one person guild. How do you do a screenie I'll show you what happens.

Ok first i go to the guild area

Then i click on teleport.

then i click delete guild.

Finally that screen shows up.

(sorry but i am getting frustrated with the stupid guild problem.)

Well, after making a guild of my own to try deleting it, I've realised that maybe it's just a glitch - I can't delete mine, either. Either wait a few days, or send a bug report into TNT, if you're really anxious.

No, You can only join/make a guild if your account is not in one already. If you have any side accounts, consider making one there

Hey i am having trouble with deleting a stupid guild. I made up in spite. And when i click delete it say i was directed to the wrong page.

hmmm.. maybe thats just karma for you... :P

You can edit pretty everything about a guild (except which area its in) so why don't you just re-name the guild you have now, and change it to what you want it to be? If you're planing on making another one anyway, it seems like a waste of time to me to delete it just to create a new one.

You can change the name of the guild. Oh. I forgot that. Well i'll guess I'll do that.

Guest Lightning Strike

Easy, just do this (works for me) on Firefox:

Click Tools > Clear Private Data then select all the boxes and Click Clear Private Data Now. Restart FF and it should work.

If not, just tell me the name of your firewall/anti-virus and I'll tell you how to proceed then.

Guest Lightning Strike
I dont have firefox. I have IE7

Ok, then go to Tools > Browsing History, click Delete and then Delete All. Restart your browser and see if it works now.

• 3 weeks later...