Hello all TDN users :)

My name is Kayleigh and I just joined TDN. I've been playing neopets for over 10 years but unfortunately was frozen and my new account is only 8 months old. I enjoying collecting avatars, participating in plots, and playing games. I try to log on every day, especially now while daily dare is going on! My goals are to finish rebuilding my account and make new friends :)

Welcome to TDN! :D I'm Lora, and I've been playing about as long as you. :3 I'm really enjoying Daily Dare, it's loads of fun! And good luck rebuilding your account, it's never easy, especially when you lost such an old account. X-X

Hey Kayleigh :) I'm Saxen. Nice to meet you!

I'm sorry you were frozen, that sucks! Glad that you've come back though, some never do after that D:

Welcome to TDN hun :D I'm sure the ALP will massively help with your rebuild ^_^

Hello Iamrevenant, and welcome to The Daily Neopets. If you need help or anything, contact me via PM or Neomail.

Also, I adore RainbowFeet's customization and choice of scenery. Some of the elements in there look like they've been pulled from a children's storybook, or maybe remind me of the scenery used in Yoshi's Story.

In other terms, don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already, and enjoy TDN and TDNForums to its fullest. :)