I failed an AAA Team Challenge, now what?

Lady Kakata

I'm usually taking Abigail challenges since I'm not good at games, but for the Team Challenge on Kou-Jong I had to beat AAA. I failed :C Does this mean I'll only get a participation medal despite beating all other challenges? My score was higher than Abigail's on Kou-Jong but like I say, I had to take AAA and failed

I found an editorial. Second question down.

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=484

From what that says, I think the challenge days only matter for prizes and for the 'levels,' like Ubertastic or whatever. Not completing it on the challenge day doesn't seem to effect what trophy color you get as it did in the past.

Don't worry, if you beat Abigail, you will still get her prize, but you won't get it until the end of DD since you have time to try to beat AAA's score.

And you will still be able to get the silver/bronze trophy.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I've found from outside sources right now.

I found an editorial. Second question down.

http://www.neopets.c...orial&issue=484

From what that says, I think the challenge days only matter for prizes and for the 'levels,' like Ubertastic or whatever. Not completing it on the challenge day doesn't seem to effect what trophy color you get as it did in the past.

I don't think she's asking about completing or not completing the challenge on the release day. She's asking about whether she can still get the trophy if she challenged AAA but can only beat Abi's score, regardless of what day it is.

dear Linsta , she's talking about Team Challenge .. the timed one where you have to partner up with someone and beat the score within 70 hours (I think) ...

Lyuba , don't worry .. your trophy wont be affected ... but you won't get the Team Challenge prize ... neither will your partner for that matter ...

I never accept a Team Challenge before beating the score ...

dear Linsta , she's talking about Team Challenge .. the timed one where you have to partner up with someone and beat the score within 70 hours (I think) ...

Lyuba , don't worry .. your trophy wont be affected ... but you won't get the Team Challenge prize ... neither will your partner for that matter ...

I never accept a Team Challenge before beating the score ...

I know she's talking about a team challenge... but her question was about whether she can still win a trophy for not beating AAA but still beating Abi. I just meant even if you pick AAA, you can still beat Abi and it will count as beating Abi, making you safe for the trophy still.

But that's important to note too, that whether or not you complete the team challenge in the allocated time, it won't affect your trophy.

I know she's talking about a team challenge... but her question was about whether she can still win a trophy for not beating AAA but still beating Abi. I just meant even if you pick AAA, you can still beat Abi and it will count as beating Abi, making you safe for the trophy still.

oh yes , you're right about that one , of course :)