YAAAHHH HOOOO!

I recently lost 800k because of a hidden tower mishap. I was going to buy the last secret lab map piece. I was just on the boards today, and talking on my guild boards about what happened. Then, something amazing. I GET GIFTED A BABY PAINT BRUSH! I thanked the person, and bought the lab map piece. I'm so happy! On my first zap, my battle pet gained two levels! I'm awesomely happy right now!

oh YAY!!! congratulations! :D thats so lovely of whoever did that :) and a good zap first out as well, anything you are hoping the ray will give you?

and i hope you can sell that HT item too.. computers are evil.

:D People on the boards are so sweet sometimes! I'm very happy for you, I remember you buying the ... shield, was it...? And getting stuck with something that was impossible to sell. Congrats!

Awww that's so great!! What a nice person to gift you that! ^_^ You definitely deserved it though; had some pretty bad luck with that shield situation.

I wish you some awesome zaps on your new map! :D

That's so awesome. Congratulations! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That is so very nice! I'm glad you got your map :) I remember when somethign similar happened to me many years ago--I lost 350k which was very sad, and a random stranger gave me 350k! It was really amazing. That's why I always try to be nice to people who have had something unfortunate happen :)

I've got the word out, you cool mods can lock this topic. =D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.