What do you do to make np?

nelle

I'm just starting to get into collecting.. avatars, shells, stamps etc...

I'm wondering how people manage to make enough NP to buy all that stuff at the SUPER inflated prices!

I must be doing something wrong because I could never save up enough to complete even one set of stamps or shells or, dare I say, a super pea!?!!

How do you make NP?

I play dailies, Kass basher, habitarium, fashion fever, wheeler's ride and a few other games. I also do the stock market.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the habitarium, until the daily dare I thought I was horrible at games, but I actually had my first 100k day with the habi a few days ago...

If I do play the games on neo I look at the TDN Dailies game ratios first so I make sure I'm able to get the max NP for my time :)

I don't really play Habitarium anymore, since I hit level 50, but from time to time I do Keyquest. I mostly play regular Neopets games for my paltry 35k a day... basically the ones found on this list, because they're quick. If I do Keyquest, I can earn about 50k-80k, assuming I get a good amount of codestones. I save over long periods of time... over the past what, five months, I'm finally up to 1 million?

I don't really play Habitarium anymore, since I hit level 50, but from time to time I do Keyquest. I mostly play regular Neopets games for my paltry 35k a day... basically the ones found on this list, because they're quick. If I do Keyquest, I can earn about 50k-80k, assuming I get a good amount of codestones. I save over long periods of time... over the past what, five months, I'm finally up to 1 million?

I played keyquest for a while, but people kept quiting. I even had a person quit when THEY were winning! I just don't get it. wouldn't you rather have a silver key in a minute then have nothing?!!?

So, if it takes you 5 months to get 1 million.. It'll take you 3 and a half years just to buy the golden shell to add to a collection..... assuming it doesn't keep going up in NP! So, I still don't get how people can afford neat things on this site!

(ps. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes 5 months + to get to 1 mil... :mellow: )

Also, for those who buy from the shops - how quick is quick?! I've never gotten past the "item gone/ item sold out"... etc..

I played keyquest for a while, but people kept quiting. I even had a person quit when THEY were winning! I just don't get it. wouldn't you rather have a silver key in a minute then have nothing?!!?

Definitely agree! I usually play 4 player games because the mini games give out more points, and there's usually still 1 or 2 people left playing by the end.

Most of my points come from dailies, a few games, KeyQuest, and the stock market. I'm not very goot at restocking and when I went on vacation all the P3s in my Habitarium died, so now my population is constantly stuck at 3 of each type and the professor just replaces them when they die. I know people make tons of money with it, but I'm finding that getting things going and levelling up is painfully slow. :(

Habi really bored me, guess it's just not my pace. I play KQ and I can make 1.2 mil within a couple days, my only problem is saving and not spending it all at once.

I play games sometimes too if I'm having a bad KQ day or need some extra NP here or there.

1.2 mil in a couple days?! :O Is that mostly from the KQ prizes?

A long, long time ago I was busy saving up for goals. >_> I used to play flash games daily (I used TDN's dailies page) to see which games were worth playing and got my bulk of NP off them. Then I started investing in stocks, playing KQ and doing Food Club Bets. Doing stocks is a long-term investment, though, so don't expect too much from it in the first few months, but the payout gets better as you play it longer. When I played KQ, I could make potentially ~100k a day off selling the neggs/codestones and if I got lucky, map pieces and PBs. KQ and Food Club were definitely the quickest ways I made NP. Now, Habi is a very passive way to earn NP (basically get to level 50 and leave it running, ~100k a day). If you can't spend long hours playing, then stocks + Habi + FCBs are a pretty good source of NP.

I restock...because I've grown weary of my old ways :P

1.2 mil in a couple days?! :O Is that mostly from the KQ prizes?

I'd like to know too!! That's exactly what I thought when I read that!!! HAHAHA!

WOW.. 1.2 in a few days. That would be nice. Do you play all day during that time? ie. how many games is that? 10, 20, 30, 40?

70K for habi each day is great! I think I only get about 20... I guess I don't leave it running long enough, or my pets are always sleeping!

Thanks for the tip about Food Club.. I'll have to go check that out.. I have to say, I've never heard of it.. I thought is was all about feeding your pet the best foods --> but that doesn't make NP ;)

I do all my dailies, play the games I enjoy and of course, my habi that just paid for my LE Evil Chia Plushie!

Congrats! I couldn't even find one in the auctions or on trades, must have been very expensive! Looks great in your gallery along with all your chia pets :D

I'd like to know too!! That's exactly what I thought when I read that!!! HAHAHA!

WOW.. 1.2 in a few days. That would be nice. Do you play all day during that time? ie. how many games is that? 10, 20, 30, 40?

Yeah, it just depends on if I get lucky or not with the prizes. Over the past week I've been able to get two baby PBs for my side account. Before it didn't matter how many gold key prizes I got, they were always not very good, but ever since KQ went down and brought back up again the prizes have been much better. I must have gotten 3-4 PBs this week from my gold keys alone. It's been about 4 days worth of playing 10 games a day, and each key I use is gold. So 40 gold keys can get you lucky sometimes.

The best way of getting better keys for better prizes is to only play 2 player games, they're faster and you only have the option of getting two keys. A gold or a silver, and both can give out pretty decent prizes.

Thanks for the tip about Food Club.. I'll have to go check that out.. I have to say, I've never heard of it.. I thought is was all about feeding your pet the best foods --> but that doesn't make NP ;)

Erm, you're thinking about Gourmet Club :) That's for getting your pet a badge and stuff. Doing Food Club Bets is a pretty easy way to earn NP, just follow someone else's bets, like these will mostly get you a good chunk of NP on a good day. A good guide to read on Food Club is this one if you really want to see how it works.

Congrats! I couldn't even find one in the auctions or on trades, must have been very expensive! Looks great in your gallery along with all your chia pets :D

Thank you so much! It wasn't that expensive compared to a lot of things, like a Meowclops, Potion or Egg, but for a plushie it was the most I ever spent.

Erm, you're thinking about Gourmet Club :) That's for getting your pet a badge and stuff. Doing Food Club Bets is a pretty easy way to earn NP, just follow someone else's bets, like these will mostly get you a good chunk of NP on a good day. A good guide to read on Food Club is this one if you really want to see how it works.

Thanks! I plan on reading the links you provided :D

mainly habitarium, because i'm terrible at games. i just play my normal daily ones (kass basher, splat a sloth, fashion fever) and thats it.

i generally like to spend my neo time chatting, instead of playing games. :P and i have a terrible connection, so RSing is out of the question.

I use to play Habitarium, search for snipes using the SSW and constantly watch the Trading Post for reseller deals to make a decent 80-150K a day but then I got lazy. I've started restocking now which is something I thought I would NEVER be able to do but I have had pretty decent luck. I believe my best day I made 750K most of it coming from a book I bought on impulse without even knowing it was good. If you do want to try restocking start off at some easy shops like Gift or The Bakery. Look for foregrounds and other fancy looking things in Gift (basically if it is not the normal junk buy it, but not always). In The Bakery look for unique cookies, cakes and cupcakes to start. After watching a few restocks you will start to see what sells out quickly and you might lose neopoints on items in the beginning but its worth it once you figure it out :)

I used to play Habitarium, but can't keep up as much but it's still a good way to make NP if you need to save some. I play fast and high paying games in the games room and always do my dailies, although they aren't the best ways for getting rich quick unless you're very lucky and usually it's the lucky ones that win multiple times. '_' KQ is also a great way to make NP. I usually make 80k on average (I use the codestones for training, if I sold them it would be much higher). On good days I can make between 150 -200k and maybe even near 1 million if I can get Lab Map Piece #1 (why is it so high?). Trying to train and gradually build up my closet really hinders me from accumulating mass NP but assuming you don't spend so much on those two, these methods will get you 1 million in less than a month. It will get easier with time so maybe you can get 1 million in less than a week if you're lucky.