Hey there!

Lovey

Hello Lovey, I'm Khaos, or Eli. I go by a lot of names.

Welcome to the forums! We have incredibly nice people here, so don't be shy! (The mods can get harsh sometimes...)

I hope to see you around, hopefully on another board other than this one! :P

About time that you joined TDN. Ask me or another staff member if you have questions or any concerns about Neopets and TDN. We'll be able to help you out as good as possible. Also, there are other great members that want to help you along the way, too. I'll be looking forward to seeing on TDN and the forums.

Welcome to TDN forums! :D People here are pretty cool, so you're sure to make a few Neofriends. :3

And rockin' pets! :D I have a few Kougras myself, but I got a Baby Lupe instead of a Baby Kougra. D: Baby Kougras need a scarf. Or one of them over-sized collars. They're still adorable, but nekkid. MSPPs are awesome as well. ;3

Hey Lovey :) Nice to meet you, I'm Saxen. TDNF is awesome, that was definitely a wise decision ;) hehe

Looking forward to seeing you around hun! :D

Hi there Lovey! I did the same as you, although I haven't been playing quite as long as you have. I used TDN for dailies for a while before getting a forums account. Then I had the account for quite a while before starting to use it just recently. Hope you like it here as much as I do.

Hi Lovey (I feel like I'm talking to my boyfriend- heh). I hope you enjoy yourself here- feel free to call me Trig :)