Help, it's about beads. (The price of em')

firdaus

Hey guys I'm having some problem with these beads. :sad01_anim:

I currently have three beads: Yellow Oranu Bead, Blue Urapa Bead and a Green Oranu Bead. The green 1 works great when I send my scores. But I wanna sell the other two, (Yellow Oranu Bead, Blue Urapa Bead) how much do they cost. I've checked at certain other sites but they aren't that updated. I've also checked them at the Auction and Trading Post....NO Help.

So please help.

Thanks....a lot. :laughingsmiley:

P.S. If you wanna buy it from me, feel free to mail me. (I can give it at reduced prices)

It may be hard to find any current information on them. They aren't used by a lot of people because they were kind of expensive (at least last I checked) for the pay off. So good luck finding someone that knows. Hopefully you can make a nice profit off of them.

It may be hard to find any current information on them. They aren't used by a lot of people because they were kind of expensive (at least last I checked) for the pay off. So good luck finding someone that knows. Hopefully you can make a nice profit off of them.

Ok, thanks. I'll be waiting for more replies.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I didn't actually know you could get beats for the Talisman (I'm assuming this is what this is about?) and I never even knew they had a use. Hm. I'd recommend checking Jellyneo's item database :)

I didn't actually know you could get beats for the Talisman (I'm assuming this is what this is about?) and I never even knew they had a use. Hm. I'd recommend checking Jellyneo's item database :)

I'm a little confused by what you're asking.

Are they ON your talisman? If they are, you can't remove them.

If not, that's why they're not working. xD

I just put one of my beads on the talisman. The other two are in my inventory. I just wanna know the price of them.

According to jellyneo, your green one is worth the most. I'd keep browsing the auctions and trading post to see if anyone lists prices. I've always wondered if it was worth it to get one of those beads, whenever I see prices attached to them it's always a few million at least.