Ladies and Gentlemen - Meet Estalon, Mad Scientist...

muppetelle

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Estalon

2.png

Finally I made my decision, on this wet and windy Wednesday, whilst stuck inside with a sick 6 yr old and used my FFQ that I got on the Daily Quest thingie on Estalon (kindly donated by an amazing TDN member). I was struggling to choose what to paint him, but my heart kept going back to Zombie <3

I think he looks very dashing, but be afraid, he likes to experiment, on anything and everything.... Some say he was the creator of the meepits :O

That's awesome! Congratulations on both the FFQ and finally getting a cool pet! :)

Ha ha thanks you guys, please don't steal him tho :O Mind you as he's ebil, I would imagine he'd turn you into a zombie first :P

I'm so pleased with him, he's beeeea-oooo-teeee-ful <3

aww Jacky I've been totally waiting for you to see this and he see how lovely he looks and how evilly happy he is lol!! Glad you approve <3

and yes Solandres, he'd love to come over for playdates rofl! What colours are you thinking about? :)

wow .. dashing !!! ... very nice !!! you just made me like Zombie pets with one stroke !!

but the real question is :

did he create the meepits .. or did the meepits create him ;) ???