Water paint brush

woodnymph

I have finally decided to part with my cash for a draik egg :whaa: and i want to paint her water but i can't seem to find a price for the brush. I know they are hard to get but i wanted a rough idea so i can decide on something else if it's an impossible dream. Does anybody have any idea?

They go for about 20-25mil on the TP/auctions when I see them. If you wanted a water draik, it would have been far cheaper to buy a Water Draik Morphing Potion which costs about half of the PB, and you get a draik along with it :P The last one I saw up in the auctions was there a long time, and it was selling for 10mil.

The PB price is unlikely to go down soon since it's hard to come by and is in pretty high demand, and there are still people willing to pay that price for one.

They go for about 20-25mil on the TP/auctions when I see them. If you wanted a water draik, it would have been far cheaper to buy a Water Draik Morphing Potion which costs about half of the PB, and you get a draik along with it :P The last one I saw up in the auctions was there a long time, and it was selling for 10mil.

The PB price is unlikely to go down soon since it's hard to come by and is in pretty high demand, and there are still people willing to pay that price for one.

I want the avvie when i hatch the egg, would i get that from a morphing potion. looks like i'll choose another colour then :sad02: maractite was my second choice.... or white

You don't need to hatch a draik egg for the avatar :) You only need to bring your draik to the Draik Nest with your draik as your active pet ^^, It's just way more advisable to sell the egg you have and find a Water Draik MP (they're not very common, though) if you really want a water draik. It might take a while to find an MP, or even be it the same price I saw the last time. This is just coming from someone who likes to cheap out on stuff, and Water PBs are so ridiculously priced.

Maractite is definitely an option, though!

You don't need to hatch a draik egg for the avatar :) You only need to bring your draik to the Draik Nest with your draik as your active pet ^^, It's just way more advisable to sell the egg you have and find a Water Draik MP (they're not very common, though) if you really want a water draik. It might take a while to find an MP, or even be it the same price I saw the last time. This is just coming from someone who likes to cheap out on stuff, and Water PBs are so ridiculously priced.

Maractite is definitely an option, though!

ooh. just checked TP for water draik MP..... 20mil :sad01_anim: . I'm a big fan of cheap too so i guess i'll pick another colour until i'm so rich that i don't care :laughingsmiley:

ooh. just checked TP for water draik MP..... 20mil :sad01_anim: . I'm a big fan of cheap too so i guess i'll pick another colour until i'm so rich that i don't care :laughingsmiley:

Just because it's 20m on tp doesn't mean it's actually worth 20m. I have seen a few unbid ones at 12.5m, so I guess the mps are worth around 12m