Boochi Strikes!

Lamppost

Something has happened! babyray.gif

Oh no! Boochi fires his ray gun and turns_Lidith_ into a Baby Shoyru!!!

I can't believe this. I typically surf the site with my lab rat as my active pet, but I've been switching around lately, and now Boochi gets the pet that I painted gold! Oh boy.... I really hate the Baby Shoyrus, too. They are not cute. Guess it's time to buy a new paint brush for her. Any suggestions?

its always the pet you don't want that happening to; my baby uni got turned invisible *still upset* and she was rarely my active.

you could consider using Lidith as a lab rat to increase their stats and maybe get a color though that too, or if you want to keep her shoyru, magma, christmas, sketch, starry and snow are probably the cheaper options :)

Oh no ): I'm sorry to hear that.... Boochi attacked once but I had my magma pet active and it said he missed.

As for other color options, cloud would be a cheap fix, as would camo and speckled. If you're willing to spend more, I have always loved Faerie, Island, or Maraquan shoyrus ^_^ Or you could go back to gold which I think is cute on shoyrus too!

Good luck finding the perfect color,

Oh you poor thing :O It's like my worst nightmare that Boochi will get me! :O (well not actually me, I could possibly do with a bit of young shrinkage, wrinkles and the like) but ahem yes, Boochi, *shudder* I love all 4 of my pets at the moment, I am waiting for the 5th premium pet to start zapping again and then I will keep that the active one, but currently I'd be devastated :(

However, I think the baby Shoyru is quite cute :O

Thanks for all of the suggestions, and the sympathy! It actually does help.

I've always liked the Maraquan and Plushie Shoyrus, so I might end up going with one of those. They're so expensive, though, so I'm not sure. After a second look, Pirate is pretty good, too, and I didn't realize how (relatively) inexpensive another Golden Paint Brush.

So, poll? Which one should I go with? Is the more expensive paint brush worth it?

That's terrible. :sad02: I don't have any suggestions, just sympathy!

My favourite pets used to always be my actives back before I read about Boochi. Now I only switch if I have to (mainly for fishing, or Coltzan's Shrine), but I'd be devastated if my Uni in particular was changed...

I'm sorry to hear that! Personally I think most Shoyru's are pretty cute so you'd be good with whatever you chose ;D