Helloo, 'new' one here!

Hello TDN!

I'm Droene (on Neopets) and I didn't play it for a long, long time! In 2005 I started with the accountname Dessaia, sadly some one stole my account (hacked) and I never got it back from neopets :(. I still hate it, because I had a plushie shoyru, a faerie xweetok (my fav..) and and kraaaawk <3 (love)!

But, I'm back again and this time with my second account Droene! I'm not that into Neopets anymore, so I am a litte bit starting over again! I missed a plot I heared, but well, I'm here now, so I'm excited to play Neopets again! :)

Sooo what did I miss? Are there any people in here who where on the Allesoverneopets-forum between 2005-2007/2008? I hope I can fiend some old friends here too! With Neo____zafara I am trying to do my dailies!

Do have any tips/hints for me? :D

I used to use Neo____Zafara's petpage before signing up for TDN. My name's Neomysterion, and I've had my account for almost 10 years.

Also, what do you need tips or hints on? Maybe I can help you out on that. ^_^

I never heard of the Allesoverneopets-forum unfortunately, nor do I know anyone else from there. You'll be in great company here anyway with all of our helpful staffers and forumers. Any further questions can be asked to me or another member of staff. I hope to see you around TDN at some point.

Hi ya, I'm Elle, I'm newish to TDN also I think lots of us have had breaks and stuff but Neo seems to pull us all back!

The best tip i've had so far from the lovely people here at TDN is to get habitarium to level 50, then leave it running and you can make really good np's a day, I made 50k yesterday I think, about that anyway. :)

Oh and the Daily Dare is back on 7th March, very excited about that :) :)

Welcome to the forums! :) You can call me Trig. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. I haven't heard of that other forum, but as others have mentioned hopefully you can find yourself a new forum family here! Habitarium is definitely good for making money- although I don't really use it anymore, I'm kind of bored of it.

Thank you Neomysterion! :) And wauw, 10 years, that's awesome!

@ Neomysterion: I guess I need some help with the activities on Neopets. Is it right there are no competitions or plots? :) (Oh Elle says there is a daily dare again, nice!)

@Elle: Waauw, thank you for the tip! I am saving again for a krawk! And thanks for letting me know about the Daily Dare! Great!

@ Trig: Thank you! I'm sure I will find a new forum family again here! :)