Would YOU buy the Richest avatar if you had 12mil?

After I paint my bori plushie I totally would, but that's a dreamie of mine at the moment. I have enough for Richer, but I'm not going to blow it. I'm going to risk a lot of it though because I'm going to try and get the Number 6 avatar when I have enough to purchase the paint brush. After that, I'm going to save for Richer and Richest as well start spinning once per day for High Roller and then start on the stamp ones simultaneously as High Roller.

If I say, get published in the NT Christmas edition first, then yeah it's getting blown on avatars, but I consider myself a semi-serious avatar collector!

Yes, I know they are NP sinks, but it's good for the neopian economy that they are there.

Doubt it considering I could have bought it awhile ago and never did. I just can't justify spending that much on a single avatar when I am still missing ones like kelp and the kad one. Plus i have a ton of game ones that i need to try for before I spend that much on a single one. Maybe eventually I will buy it and of course i will buy it on a discounted day (I did for richer so of course i will for richest)

EDIT: So i guess you could say I would get it if I could get the avi collector avi with it. But if not I will just wait.

Doubt it considering I could have bought it awhile ago and never did. I just can't justify spending that much on a single avatar when I am still missing ones like kelp and the kad one. Plus i have a ton of game ones that i need to try for before I spend that much on a single one. Maybe eventually I will buy it and of course i will buy it on a discounted day (I did for richer so of course i will for richest)

EDIT: So i guess you could say I would get it if I could get the avi collector avi with it. But if not I will just wait.

couldn't put it better really. i have way too many irons in the fire sucking up money right now. maybe if i was in the 335+ avatar range, but probably not before.

Guest little4lupe

Isn't there a possibility of those avatars being retired eventually, though? |: Because items retire from the Hidden Tower. I don't know if TNT's ever said anything about the books, but it's better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.

I'd wait until I had all of the other avatars- like the adam avvie and the other smaller book ones first. I'd probably wait until I had like 25 or 30 mill though so I didn't feel like I was spending that much.

Unless I had all of my other goals accomplished I don't think I'd spend 12mill for an avatar. I would prefer to finish my gallery, and have a really good battle set, then maybe.

Yeah that's how I feel about it. It's on my list of priorities, but it's pretty close to the bottom.

Isn't there a possibility of those avatars being retired eventually, though? |: Because items retire from the Hidden Tower. I don't know if TNT's ever said anything about the books, but it's better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.

Well there is a possibility. But with these rich-richest avatars I think there mentality was just to be an np sink. So i doubt they would ever get rid of it.

I guess the answer is 'no', since I have 12mil right now :K

I compulsively save in case I need it in the future. I might be wiping it out getting some pets I want soon, tho...

I used one of the NP bank calculators to find out how much it would be to have 10,000NP a day in interest.

It takes 29,197,081NP... In short when I have this amount in the bank I will go out and buy that avatar on a discount day.

:)

I know someone who has a few times that amount and collect avatars but he told me he would rather collect interest from 12m than spend it on an avatar.

I know someone who has a few times that amount and collect avatars but he told me he would rather collect interest from 12m than spend it on an avatar.

Well I would have nothing else to spend it on considering I don't really have any NP goals currently... Other than obtaining avatars... But when I do buy it, and I will buy it... I'll make sure I have more than enough NP in the bank... :yes:

Only if I had everything else I wanted.

Like a Draik.

And awesome customization for all my pets.

And all the Neopets I'd wanted.

And basically every avatar that cost less than that.

OR I'd save up for the Virtupets stamp one. XD

Because I'd actually use that one.

I've been pondering it, it will have to wait til after my Draik(I still haven't decided wheither I like Eveningtide or Marcacite better, though I'll do a Royal paint first just for the clothes.). I have enough for it, but don't really want to restock enough to get back up to it again until summer and I get more time off.

I bought rich and richer, but not richest. I decided id rather get a bd set first and items that i know wont deflate. i worry they will retire the books and thus the avatar eventually, but i dont think they will for a while because they like the np sink. id keep saving until it wont make you broke.

• 2 weeks later...

If I'd morphed Organs, Linen and Vespa by then then definitely! I'm pretty sure it's 10mil though not 12 for the Grimoire?

My only main neopets goal is collecting avvies but if I only have 12mil in the bank I would not spend 10mil on one book. I would probably buy tons of stamps to start working towards the stamp collector avvies but before even spending it I would try to use it as collateral for BGC, lol!