Petty Trading Post Complaint B|

Yuki

UGH! Stop withdrawing your bids like two minutes after you make it! I came back online today to find SIX bids on lots by SIX different users that had all been withdrawn less than five minutes after the bid. What the heck people? Stop frustrating me! I need this stuff to sell and I hate getting my hopes up only to have them instantly dashed B(

i've done that a few times either because i bid then realised what im offering is worth alot more or i find somebody elses deal which is either better or they're online and take them up on it.

also i've been on the other end of it i've even had an item stuck in a nf only auction for 12 hours because someone backed out but i just tell them to enjoy their item and maybe next time.

no reason to get stressed by it, you'll sell it eventually if your prices are fair

i've been online and people have withdrawn within 5 seconds. as soon as i click on the link, its withdrawn already, don't even know what the offer was :P its seriously annoying, bet some people do it for fun.

Part of it might have to do with the Jhudora and Illusen quests, too. If someone can't buy the item in the shops, you bet they're going to go offer on as many lots as they can, and then cancel once someone accepts.

Yeah I find that it's usually people offering for Kad food, Illusen, Jhudora, or Brain Tree quests (I stock Spooky Foods so...)

It's quite annoying but pretty understandable - once I literally had 14 events lined up of offers and withdraws xP Those kadoaties are tricky!

i don't normally use the trading post, exept to buy things for myself, but never thought about the kadoatary or quests being the reason. generally if an item is unbuyable i wouldn't do it. although i don't think in the past i've had r99/kad food there.. *facepalm*

what does irritate me is those people who offer on lots clearly marked for someone else with junk. in the hopes that i might accidently click accept instead of reject (i just let it rot) was like that when i transferred a bunch of valuables to a side account.

I guess it makes sense with the quests and such but it's still annoying B(

annukii, that happened with me when I was transferring some gallery items over to a side. I'd seriously get 3-4 bids on them like immediately. Although I'm glad someone did bid because I saw them offering 250k for a lot and I was like "what in the world is in there that they want so badly?" The snowbunny XD I had no idea they had been retired and were suddenly so valuable! I had an extra one sitting in the SDB so now I'm selling it. Score.

wow, at least that person was offering what its worth! did you take that trade?

i love my snowbunny a bit too much to trade it :P

if i leave bad offers to rot, usually if they offered over a few thousand, they usually withdraw it on their own a hour or so later. just have to be extra careful when accepting my own offer :P. it is helpful to put who it is reserved for (or make up a fake person, what i do every time) if i leave it blank or say reserved i get waaay more offers.

i prefer neomailing traders who have "beat TP price" and "lowest" to find a concrete price that we agree on before offering, that way i don't bid on 6 different lots. but if you were on level 27 of illusen/jhudora, i would freak really badly about getting an item.