NEW AVIIE!!

sofib

Omgeee! Confirmed - just been to the news and got the avvie too! All the hassle is worth it for the avvie <3

Thanks for letting us know :)

I just had to edit to say - double omgeeeee the avvie's got a mad meepit in it <3 <3

mine loaded okay, have you got the words,

Something Has Happened! neopocalypse.gif You are now eligible to use 'I survived the Neopocalypse!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

with no pic? I think that means you got it, but maybe your pc didn't load the flash?

yes and now it dissapear from the preferences in the boards but in my user lookup it appears as count :S

Can you take a screenshot of you getting it, have you still got that tab open? Just in case you need to do a support ticket, and then restart your browser.

If it's still not there, go to the news page again, repeat whole process, if it's STILL not there, check again in 24 hours (remember they've said things will still be a bit squiffy for a few hours), and then I would log a ticket.

This is very unexpected, but thanks for the heads up on the new avatar!

I cracked up with the raining Meepits on the avatar. :D

Since we have the official TDN news post for the new avatar (and some other good post-Neopets.com server issue news as well), I'll be locking this one. Here's the news post where you guys can continue the discussion: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/32132-new-games-room-avatar-and-scores-galore/

Also, thanks for letting us staffers at TDN know about this Sofib.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered and locked since the official TDN news post is up concerning about the new avatar (and more).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.