Why does pound chat back out so often?

SuperAttackPea

I personally have never had anyone back out on me, but I know it happens a lot. People get reattached to the pet, or they change their mind about the offer and try to get something better. They're completely within their rights to do so, but I can imagine how frustrating it is. I think the best thing to do is just move on and try to find another pet to trade for - I think it helps to 'consider' a few offers - if your first choice backs out, choose the second and so on.

Because they're sketchy! LOL (And I think majority of the PC is mixed with 3 people, trolls, people who have no intention of trading, and people seeking trades)

I've never had a successful trade go through on the boards after first agreeing. In the end, I ended up either getting sympathy trades from acquaintances or sought the trade out myself after knowing what I wanted on offsite sites like pettp.com (TDN affiliate), pick_a_pet on LiveJournal, or flat out googling for pet pages offering pets. One I've used and listed on in the past is The Agency.

What trade were you trying to complete?