kccap95785

I've been working on the Altador plot and just now when I got to The Gatherer, the constellation points aren't working. I've tried TDN's constellation finder AND JellyNeo's but the plot points seem to disappear off screen. It's also the only logical way the points I've plotted can go. There are simply no other combinations that would work. It's also not the first time I've had points that went off-screen, when I was working on The Dancer I had the same problem except I did manage to find those by hovering my mouse. But these absolutley refuse to be found and I'm so frustrated. I try to click to go farther but the map stops there. Please help??

I had some difficulty with the constellations as well. Each time I hit a wall with the plot it usually turned out I had been doing the right thing all along but was careless and missed out on one small thing or other. Sometimes stepping away from the computer and coming back to the plot after a day or two can be all you need.

Here's a simple summary for navigating the teleschope:

Look at the small board with number on the right of the telescope. It's 0,0 on it. Each time you click on the left of the telescope, the number on the left of the comma is lower, if you click on the right, it will be higher. So if you want to get the spot -315, click on the left 'til the number is ~-315.

About the number on the right of the comma, each time you click on the north, it's higher. Each time you click on the south, it's lower. So click 'til the number is ~142. You have to get this number while you still keep the left number is ~-315.

If you still find the constellations are off screen, perhaps try and clear your cache. Then re-enter the star data into the constellation finder. Possibly there was some error when it calculated the coordinates for your constellation.