Hello again (:

Elliez

Hello everyone, I go by the name Ellie.

I took a break from neopets recently, quite a long one at that. I think the last time I was here was a little less than a year ago. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello again and hopefully make some new friends here. :3

I currently am collecting avatars and practicing for the volcano run II one. It's a tough one!

This seems like a friendly forum and really want to get active here as I wanted that before but never did.

I may not know you, but welcome back to The Daily Neopets Elliez!

There has been some newer members, as well as a new forum style, too. If anything, feel free to reacquaint with some of the other members, and I hope your time back will be a good one.

Thank you both for the warm welcome. :)

My favourite avatar has got to be the "Let it Snow" avvie which is the one I'm currently using. I actually acquired it quite recently from TDN in fact. I love winter! xD

I also really love the Love chia avatar also. What's your favourite, Loz?

Welcome :) You can call me Trig :) I really like most of the petpet avatars to be honest- I'm not really sure what my fav would be, but once March starts I'm going to change my avvie again- I don't change it often enough :) Enjoy yourself here!