Pound Transfer Question

nea

How long does it take for a pet to be returned to your account after an unsuccessful pound transfer? I was part of a chain lend and sent the pet onto the next person. However, they got frozen that same day. My transfer status shows that the pet hasn't been accepted, but it's been more than 3 days, and Neo keeps telling me that the pet is still in transit.

Does anyone have experience with this? How long do I need to wait after the initial 72 hours before the pet returns? Does it change because the receiving user was frozen?

If a pet is stuck in transit, does that mean I can't do any pet transfers until it's unstuck? I've sent in a ticket, but I have another lend coming up for me in March, so I'd like to know if I need to cancel it. :(

I'm not sure about giving out the pet name, but looking it up shows that it has its original owner listed (not me or the person I sent it to or an error message about its owner being frozen).

Ooh, never mind! The pet finally returned to me today. PHEW. Maybe the key was to complain about it on the forums. XD Thanks for your help so far!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting, edit if you'd like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.