account doesn't work because of the pound!?!

nika_p

Ok, something strange has happened.

My friend has two accounts - one main where he has 3 pets and one side where he only have one pet. I don't know why he didn't used exchange option instead of transfer but he didn't. He used transfer - first, to send his only pet to his main account. On the main account he accepted this pet. Then he send one of his main pets to his side account and he can't accept it there. It was more than 3 days now but pet was not returned on his main neither is on his side.

When he goes to side account, he can't do anything on it. Every page that he wants to open he gets this message:

Error: You have a Neopet that is currently in transit. You must wait for that to complete prior to creating more Neopets

He even can't create neopet because he gets this message if he goes to that page.

Is the only solution to send ticket? Because this means months of waiting...

that is weird, i would say he has to submit a ticket (painful but thats definitely an error in the system)

did he try the actual transfer acceptance page as well? because i missed my notification and deleted it by accident, had to find a previous transfer notice and use that link to get to the actual page to accept.

It's OK. It hopefully won't take a month! My sister had sent in a ticket to get into one of her old accounts, it took about 2 weeks to get a response and when she did, she had the full attention of the person who she was corresponding with. So, I hope (and don't think), that it will take months.

Has logging in and out and clearing the cookies helped? (I doubt it would, but worth a try, right?)