Wonderclaw Item Help!!! PLEASE!!!

Sakeru_Kyori

Ok guys I am really, really eager to find someone with these items from the Wonderclaw Machines. I have sadly run out on NC and I wont have anymore for a while T_T. I will be trading one NC Item for one of the one's I would like to have. The ones I want are in order from most wanted to least wanted. I have only four gift boxes available so its first come first serve for the trades if your willing to help me out. Thanks!

mall_jjpb_winterbranchwings.gifFlowering Winter Branch Wings mall_jjpb_flowersnowfg.gifSnow Covered Flowers Foreground

mall_claw_rainb_treefg.gifGlowing Rainbow Tree Foreground mall_claw_goth_lilies.gifGothic Lily Bouquet mall_claw_rainb_shower.gifRainbow Shower mall_claw_rainb_lightsgar.gifLighted Rainbow Branch Garlandmall_claw_royal_hhstaff.gifStately Jewelled Sceptre

mall_jjpb_insidecavebg.gifSnowagers Spare Cave Background mall_jjpb_petburiedinsnow.gifSnow Drift Foreground

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a topic for Trading NC items. Please post your information there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.