Searching for RooRoo bear

nika_p

Ha, maybe this will be strange but...

Few years ago there was small shop where I live and where they sell a cute items of different characters. I remember that I bought pencils there, notebooks, stickers, ... And the name of the shop was Morning Glory. I thought that this was a brand which included several different characters and one of them was cute little bear called RooRoo bear.

Then they closed this shop and I totally forget about it but a few weeks ago I found two old diaries. One was with that blue bear and one was with a little angel on it. I tried to find their shop on internet but I can't say that I was successful at all :D Ok, I found several products on ebay - a RooRoo bear notebook but I want to know if they have like special online shop where they have all their products in one place. I didn't find anything. Even when I tried to search ibis (this is written on notebook), I didn't find anything. But I think that they have to have some shop - like Sanrio has it and all characters in one place.

Is here someone who can help me? I would really appreciate if someone would know where to search or find them. Thanks! :)

aww i adore Morning Glory, so expensive though :/

RooRoo Bear is adorable :) because of your country you may have to check locally for stores which stock Korean imports, Hello Kitty is stocked at my Morning Glory although it is Japanese so you could try stores which stock Asian stationary in general :)

It seems to be a Korean character, distributed by the IBIS distributing company.

http://bluebearandfr..._gift_sets.html

http://www.ebay.com/...3#ht_623wt_1037

This site also has a lot of merchandise featuring the bears, they're just labelled as "character" items.

Stickers (click the image. You see the pink and blue bears)

Pencils

Memo pads

More stationary

"Fancy" items

Thank you both!

But I will have to buy online. Because my country is too small obviously to sell such tings. We don't have any shop with those items :(

But yeah... will search through this pages :D yaaay!

Wow, you really helped me.

Look what I found :D

http://www.morninggloryus.com/

(Blah, so easy to find - what was I thinking?)

Edited by nika_p

Awh. I feel your pain. Shipping to Canada is ridiculous too, considering it's often closer to ship here than some places in the U.S. It's the International customs business that makes it so hard.

The site I posted ships international, but the shipping fee is a little steep, so if you're going to order, you'd probably be better off ordering a bunch at once if the shipping is flat-rate.