Quest Prize/Reward

barkie

I saw on the avatar board a user who won a FQD for a quest ...Is that possibl as she had only been playing neopets for a month I pricked up my ears

Yea, it is ossible, some people have all teh luck! :(

And some items are way cheap, too!

wrong info, Sorry, I thought you said FFQ!

I'm not sure about FQDs, mods please feel free to delete! :)

None of the faeries, with the exception of Illusen and Jhudora, give items as prizes for completing quests. Most of them give out stat increases, while the Fountain Faerie grants access to the rainbow pool and the Crafting Faerie gives out NC items depending on the materials you bring her. Not sure what quest the person could have been talking about..

i've just thought, is it possible she got the faerie queen doll as her daily prize for visiting the faeries? we have all got hugely varying prizes for the daily visits, not sure if there is a pattern for it or not? (other than being faerie themed)

So far as we know, there's a prize pool and you get a random prize from the group (kind of like the bonus prizes from the GMC). You'd think if a FQD was a possible prize, there would be more than 1 report of getting it.

I'm with Aalnius and Emily. The boards would be blowing up about it. It's a pretty transparent lie, too. Why not just say you were gifted it by a relative or that you have played games and KQ non stop for a month and saved up? Cheaters make me sad, apparently they don't even want to put in the time to lie convincingly.