New to the forum, not to neopets

YamiEridani

I'm Neomysterion, age 19, forum moderator, and Neopets player for 10 years (almost). My old Neopets account is still very active, and was never deleted after 3 and a half years of inactivity. Any questions, concerns, or reports of the Shadow Usul, just PM/Neomail me or another staff member.

Hey Yami :) I'm Saxen, nice to meet you!

Lovely to see an old Neopian returning ^_^ Welcome to the forums.

Good question.

I own a Halloween Kiko, a Darigan Hissi, a Royal-Faerie Poogle, and a Grey Jetsam. They were all adopted and rescued from the Pound.

Hi Yami I am barkie and have been active on Neopets for almost 9 years Two of my pets are the original ones I started with though they have been zapped a few times by the lab ray so the colours have changed several times

Welcome to the forums Yami! You can call me Trig :) Most people's original accounts are gone- so don't worry! :)

Hi I'm Elle, I'm new to the forums too (although you might not think it by my post count, I talk a lot ;) ). My account is my original account and Shayfluff is my original pet, he's been lots of things, mutant kacheek, ice jetsam, ummm other things that pass me by currently, but he's currently a Pirate Krawk, due to a lovely Pirate Krawk MP that I got from the shanty :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums, Yami! I'm sure you'll like it here, everyone is very friendly.

As to your question, my very first Neopet was my Uni, followed swiftly by a Kougra I got from the pound when she was seven hours old. I still use my original account and have two side accounts that I've had for many years too. I'm running out of space for Neopets and really hope I don't end up wanting many more otherwise I'll have to get a third side account... it is probably a good thing that TNT cap the amount of side accounts you can have otherwise I might never stop! :laughingsmiley: