Paint brush prices?

April

Hey there! Sorry if there's a board for this. But I've been reluctant to look at the new colours in fear of finding a dreamie I want...

It happened. I now want an Eventide Draik, a Water Uni or Zafara, Maractite Hissi, and Maractite Draik,

And of course, all of those in a Kougra when they're released.

So my question is... What are the current going prices for these brushes? And is there a guide that is regularly updated?

Eventide is still very new so it'll go for at least 10 Mil .. but TNT said it's a colorfill so probably they'll start giving it out more in the future (perhaps as a prize)

Water is very popular and also new ... I don't think it'll be less than 7-9 Mil anytime soon

Maractite is sold in the Hidden Tower for 4 Mil ... you can get it for a bit cheaper if you are eligible for the monthly HT discount

Before making any expensive PB purchases, wait until the Faerie quest event is over. There's a chance you'll get a Fountain Faerie quest during the event, so you could paint your pet any colour very cheaply :)

PB prices will probably go down during the event, too.