So I finally created an account...

Trisloth

Hi, I'm trisloth. Honestly, I've been hanging around on these forums for a while, but never bothered making an account 'till now. I hope to get to know some of you more and all. Also, the email on my about me section is very real.

You can find me on neopets, my current main's username is zekyll. I don't go on the boards on neopets much at all, just play games and attempt to become rich.

My main interests include airplanes, building airplanes, and bears who ride airplanes (therefore, my avatar). I think I'll be staying here for a while, or at least until I get bored of neopets than come back 3 months later and start being obsessed with it again...

Also, I'm an old member on HiddenBelow forums, but I decided to leave since it's like a graveyard in there now.

That is one amazing email address! :laughingsmiley: I used to "collect" email addresses, but the longest one I ever had was only 40 characters long. Awesome avatar too, I miss watching TaleSpin and all the 90s cartoon!

And of course I couldn't leave here without saying welcome to the forums!

Oh, I missed watching TaleSpin! Shame that Disney removed all of the good 90s cartoons like that, Darkwing Duck, Good Troop, Bonkers, and many others.

Again, Neomysterion's the name, and helping you get the best TDN experience is my game (along with the others). If you need anything, just ask me, and thanks! :D

Welcome to the forums! You can call me Trig! Your email address is very creative, I must say. I never really attempted anything fancy with email addresses! Enjoy the forums! :)