Improving my account? And OH MY GOD I DID IT.

April

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=wolflover200056

My new NQ trophy.

Now I have to beat it on evil. *le sigh*

Well, it wasn't an 'easy' trophy per say but very doable as I am terrible at games.

Now, what other trophies to aim for? Any suggestions on which is easiest now? And what may be the easiest to upgrade? I just want my account to seem as pretty as can be... Being perma silenced and all. (Which means I can never see which avatars I am missing or change my avatar again)

Should I focus more so on stamps or neocards?

stamps give you avatars, so of course it really expensive.

i didn't realise if an account was silenced you couldn't view your avatars anymore :( thats harsh.

Simba has decent stats, i'm pretty sure you could manage to complete the defenders of neopia 2 challenges and also get a couple more levels on the defenders 1 trophy too :)

Thanks for that! I forgot about those after I've been updating her a bit.

And yes, it sucks. I don't understand why. I'd love to get BGC one day. But what's the point if I can't use it? So I'll get avatars now if they're easy enough... But... not going to go out of my way.

you could also try for the sahkmet solitare gold bonus too :) and also in leveling up in cellblock as well

i love the kookith trophy, so cute!! and i forgot to say earlier, super congrats on the neoquest trophy!! mine is.. glitched and they say i have to reset the whole thing..

Congrats on completing NQ! Yeah, you can always try playing on Evil or play NQ2 and get that trophy! ^^

NQ2 is more fun to me personally and when you beat it, you get an item so it's worth it, especially if you can play on InSaNe! mode and get Wand of Reality :P

Your account is actually very nice already :) You have a good amount of stamps, neocards, avatars, and almost all the basic game trophies! Maybe just turn a few of them into gold trophies (Pyramids, Solitaire, etc)

Thanks for that. And while I do like my account, I've seen accounts that are younger than mine with crazy amount of stuff. So for my account being 7 and a half years old... It seems sad to me. XD

I've been trying to do pyramids and solitaire for awhile, they hate me, lol!

I really must remember to play on the 1st to upgrade some of my other trophies. And I always forget to look at better than you. I should make myself a little calendar just for Neopets to remind myself.

I was also trying to play NQ 2 but couldn't find a decent guide. I found an amazing one for the first NQ though.

Next month I'll try and upgrade dice escape and kookia and hopefully get Illusen's glade! I always forget about doing that, too. Lol.

I would probably try Random Contest. They are usually relatively easy to win if you put the efforts...

Ilusen and Jhudora's quests trophies are not bad to get either. You need do focus on one of them at the time, and do one quest every 12 hrs sharp.

You can surely improve Cellblock, even though it's annoying to play.

This petpage has more suggestions...

Thanks for that. And while I do like my account, I've seen accounts that are younger than mine with crazy amount of stuff. So for my account being 7 and a half years old... It seems sad to me. XD

I've been trying to do pyramids and solitaire for awhile, they hate me, lol!

I really must remember to play on the 1st to upgrade some of my other trophies. And I always forget to look at better than you. I should make myself a little calendar just for Neopets to remind myself.

I was also trying to play NQ 2 but couldn't find a decent guide. I found an amazing one for the first NQ though.

Next month I'll try and upgrade dice escape and kookia and hopefully get Illusen's glade! I always forget about doing that, too. Lol.

http://thefallingstar.com/Neoquest2/

http://www.neopets.com/~Ellie_33tc

http://www.neopets.com/~Winnie_1964

These are the maps and some good guides I used for Neoquest 11 I got through evil mode but gave up on trying for the insane mode