I'm getting confused :/

Solandres

Side accounts are used almost solely for storage. Extra pets, items, etc. You cannot make neopets on these accounts. No playing games, having a shop, collecting bank interest, doing dailies, anything that would earn you items or neopoints. You are allowed to have a gallery, train pets, use the neolodge, use the soup kitchen, etc, but anything you spend money on must be funded from your main account.

When someone is said to be using multiple accounts, it means they are using their side accounts as a way to earn extra neopoints. They will play games on their main, then play the same games on their side to get twice as many points from 6 score sends instead of 3. They will use the extra account to collect dailies twice, freebies twice, etc. This is NOT allowed.

I see;

Thank you so much for clearing out for me.

I always wonder what side accounts are used for.

Since the rules say we cant do dailies more than one account.

But there are neopians who do it too right?

Like using their sides for dailies?

It's against the rules to do dailies on your sides, as well as do anything that might bring profit. It's considered cheating. Here's a good guide for what you can and can't do: http://www.sunnyneo.com/sideaccounts.php

Side accounts are usually used by people who want more than 4 pets, or want to store items/NP on a different account.