WHAT THE?

Lady Lyuba

Okay, so I accepted Delina's bonus quest - but she is asking for items that are not available in the NC shop! Quilting Squares and a Stack of Zippers - why are they not in the shop? Could this be a glitch?

no those are the ones currently available in the shop, you just need the direct link, unfortunately you can't find it just by browsing the NC mall (the organization of that page is bleh)

if you go to the quests page there will be a note saying you can find the materials here (and a link)

but here is the link as well :)

http://www.neopets.c...age=faeriequest

also the quilting squares and the zippers will make the zipper room background. :)

no those are the ones currently available in the shop, you just need the direct link, unfortunately you can't find it just by browsing the NC mall (the organization of that page is bleh)

if you go to the quests page there will be a note saying you can find the materials here (and a link)

but here is the link anyway

http://www.neopets.c...age=faeriequest

That's the problem, I clicked the link, and the materials were not there! Oh wait...NOW they are! There were different items in there earlier.

Guess TNT hadn't updated it yet - I bet it caused lots of problems for anyone else who accepted Delina's quest (though the numbers are very few).

Oh no, now it's BACK to the items that were not there. Items from previous quests, like wooden shavings, pile of gems, thread.....but I managed to get the new items, so it should work, hopefully.

how weird, it worked for me for my 3 previous crafting quests, but i know when the new quests were out, there were some people with the old quests (or maybe they forgot about them i don't know)

i think when they released the new quests it may have not completely gone over, because it was ALOT of people saying they had gotten the older quests.

its been really buggy lately, so obviously the downtime yesterday didn't fix everything. a friends pets are still invisible.