Feel my wrath! And hello x3

Jina

Hai ~ I'm totally new to the TDN forums and I just wanted to introduce myself!

You can call me Jina or Ji, or jih, or whatever you want to call me. Even asds152fghjij would work...Okay I lied don't call me by something that has been like...smashed on a keyboard D: I'm seventeen. I go by Kisunn on neopets.

On neopets I recently started liking the battledome, though I'm pretty newb at it x3 Also I enjoy having my two dreamies on my main!

In real life, oh gawd how I looove these stuff: anything that has to do with bears, polar bears, baby bears -cough- you see what I mean! And I adore especially Brother Bears. At one point I watched this daily, not kidding! Obsessive much huh ;w;

Alright I'll stop with the blabla~

I hope you were enjoying feeling my wra- I mean reading this and hope we can all get along well ^^

Pixel44a.gif

Welcome to the forums. You'll be in great company over here at TDN.

We do have a top-notch Battlepedia Team here to help you out on your Battledome needs!

If you need anything, ask me or another staff member, and we'll be glad to help!

Hey Jina :) I'm Saxen. Nice to meet you!

Bears most definitely rule :D

Welcome to the forums hun!

Thank you Neomysterieux ^^ Oh that is awesome D: I already love this forum! And sorry I cant write the french accent x.x

and thank you Saxen! yes yes they do, they're so adorable x3 Too bad we can't have one as a pet *imagines what it would be...*

Oh hello Rayna! getting avatars is fun, but when it comes to the really hard flash game ones, or the super expensives, then it's like "waah" x)

Hello Madi ^^ Nice to meet you :3 and yes!

Sweet: The cute little fluffly polar bear of doom thanks you for the compliment x3

Thank you for the welcomes guys! :*

Hiya Jina ;D I read 'feel my wrath' as 'feel my wraith' and I was thinking....how can I feel pixels?! :shiftyeyes_anim: this Jina is a trickster.

Then I realised I was being dumb ;) I'm lozzerr (said 'lohz-ah' because people who say 'loser' end up :skull: haha jk jk) and I LOVE POLAR BEARS TOO! Did you see Frozen Planet.

Hope you love it here at TDNforums :wub_anim:

Hellow los- *cough* lohzah ;D

hehe~ That was maybe my purpose *shifty eyes* okay it wasnt Dx Well, you might feel the wraith's wrath then!

And don't worry I won't say los- I won't say that! :D

Yay bear lovers! *high fives*

Oh, I just googled Frozen planet and no, I never saw this. It's a series about animals in general? because I see polar bears, kyaaa <3

I have to add this to my watch list, thanks for telling me about it! I really appreciate it! ^^

Hahah I never thought people read lozzerr as loser til I came to the forums ;) Guess I was blissfully ignorant teehee

Well it was a BBC documentary about the arctic and antarctic and so there's looooads of other stuff but there are some REALLY cute moments with polar bears ;) It's definitely worth a watch - even better if you manage to find somewhere to watch it in HD as it's high quality footage.

You're welcome !

haha I'll sure try to find where I could possibly watch this >o<

Everyone pronounces stuff differently according to how they see the word I guess xD

And Hello Zeo :3 Nice to meet you ^^

Hiiiii :)

I'm new too!

Frozen planet was absolutely amazing, I like bears, don't get me wrong, but I was all about the penguins on frozen planet ;)

Just thought I'd say Hi from one newbie to 'nother (: