Shop Wiz

LillytheGrundo

So I have some Faerie Quest items in my shop but when I search for these items with the Shop Wizard my name doesn't show.... Is there something I can do to change this?

If you are not Premium, the standard Shop Wizard will search only some of the shops (not all of them) that contain the item that you want to sell in shop. You may have to refresh to see a different selection of shops, and you may see your username after several refreshes (just not right off the bat however) while looking for a particular item that you are selling.

Thanks for replying! :-)

And Yes I know that is the case when there are loads of the item up for grabs. But now it is only showing two or three of a certain item and if I refresh again sometimes it only comes up with one and I'm never there. I guess I'm just wondering if you can be locked out or something for using the shop wiz to price things to much. I went crazy repricing stuff last night as the Quests started to heat up.

It searches sections of shops I believe, so in a section of shops, only a couple might have the item, so that's all it will show. It won't fill up the max number able to be shown on each search unless there's that many shops in that section with the item.

You won't see yourself unless it searches the section that your shop falls in on.

And yes you can. After some amount of searches (I'm not sure how many) you have to wait about 30 minutes before being able to use it again.

Thanks Spritzie. So basically if it searches a section of shops and there are say, no Embers Boots in that section, it will say there are none to be found? I think I understand now. Feels a little silly being on Neopets 9 1/2 years and not knowing the Shop Wizard searches sections of shops.... lol Thanks again!

Yes. Use what Nimphal posted. You will show up with other shops whose usernames start with a T, G, or number 6. You won't show up with anyone else. Sometimes it takes like 10 refreshes to find yourself- usually I get lazy and just ignore it :3 But remember, it shows up differently for everyone!