Hi there!

Arie

Hi, I'm Ari and I'm new to this forum after using TDN for stuff for aaaages :)

My neopets account is ariabelle, it's quite new because I only got back into neopets near the end of last year. I'm focusing on getting my dream pets/customizations right now and collecting a few avatars along the way.

In real life I'm a junior in high school, though I call it Year 12 because I'm from New Zealand who loves singing, playing the piano and just music in general, really.

Feel free to ask away if you want to know anything else about me ^__^

Good luck with saving up for that Darigan PB!

Also, welcome to TDN, I hope you'll find everyone here nice and helpful. I'm Neomysterion by the way, age 19, Global Moderator, and a Neopets player for almost 10 years. Make yourself at home while you can. C:

hi Arie! :D i'm Natalie and welcome to TDN!

i'm also only restarted my neopets account late last year, and i'm also sometimes an on/off player :P

i hope you really enjoy it here, and everyone is really lovely here, and its not so restrictive as the neoboards are (and the conversation is better :P)there are a few members from New Zealand here too :)

i can't really sing anymore (i used to sing well when i was much younger, but i really can't do it anymore) and semi-play the flute :P

what are some of your dream customs/pets? :) there is also a thread in general chat where you can post about and look at other peoples dreamies too :)

Hey Ari! I'm Saxen :)

Good luck finding your dreamies ^_^ If you have any zappable ones give me a holler cause I have five maps I don't use :P

Welcome to the forums sweets!